TOP SEMINAR TOPICS
For more than 15 years, RME360 has been tracking the performance of every seminar marketing campaign conducted. In addition, every month our Seminar Marketing consultants get a “Content Power Rankings” report, which includes top-performing seminar subjects, headlines, bullet points and much more. Consumer response drives all the recommendations we give to our advisor clients. This information is proprietary to RME360 and available only to our valued clients.
Current trending topics include:
- Social Security: Specifically events targeting women and female heads-of-households
- Estate Planning: Including the sub-topics of wills and trusts
- Taxes: The recent tax law changes have reignited consumer concern about the short- and long-term impact of these changes to retirement and investment planning
- Retirement Planning for Baby Boomers: While the vast majority of advisors target the 60+ demographic, a growing trend that’s garnering above-average response rates are campaigns that target younger boomers!
- Annuities. With the ever-increasing costs of healthcare, consumers are responding to events where Annuities are discussed as part of their overall retirement income plan. The fear of running out of money in retirement is motivating consumers to attend a product-information seminar.
Please use the form below to learn more about Top Seminar Topics