Consultation for Success
One of key the things that separates RME360 from all other, so-called, seminar-marketing companies is the consultation service we provide every financial advisor. You’ll receive guidance that is tailored to your unique business and that is founded on factual information from more than 600,000 seminar events.
In order to create, and execute, a seminar campaign that fills your seminars with qualified and motivated prospects – we need to know about your practice. Here’s just a sample of the questions we’ll cover during your initial call with your dedicated seminar-marketing consultant:
- How long have you been in business?
- What kinds of products and services do you offer?
- What is your ideal client profile?
- Are you doing seminars now, have you done them in the past or just getting started in seminar marketing?
- How many prospects, appointments and new clients do you need every month to meet your personal and business production goals.
- What is the average AUM for your typical client?
This critical step in the consultation process helps drive the ROI you’ll get from your seminar campaigns. Several factors are used to create your ideal client profile:
- The products you offer: insurance policies, annuities, securities, etc.
- The services you provide: investment advice, money management, estate planning, etc.
- The geographic area you serve – or want to target (Zip codes, counties, cities, etc.)
- The demographic make-up of your ideal prospects: Age range, household income, income producing assets, home ownership – just to name a few.
Now that we know your ideal client profile, we’ll create a comprehensive analysis of the geographic market area you want to focus on. This report includes:
- A population density map of your prospects
- A breakout, by zip code, of the number of prospects in your market
- Key demographic data about your market and prospects
- A list of best-performing seminar venues by accessing a proprietary database of more than 10,000 locations all across the country, all of which have been previously used for hosting events.
- A strategic marketing plan based on your prospecting and sales goals
Our “Content Power Rankings” and Hot Topics Report will help you generate more consistent results by appealing to consumers with direct and timely information. Because a great seminar marketer (and marketing company) know the power of monitoring consumer response patterns, we capture and track the topics, headlines and content of top-performing seminar campaigns we market. This information is only available from your RME360 seminar consultant and can make the difference between a good seminar campaign and a great one.
That’s right! RME360 can create a event invitation package, custom designed and written specifically to get opened and generate responses. We’ll match your firm’s brand standards and, if you have written a book, authored articles in print or online, have a television or radio program – we’ll include all that on your invitation too! Your marketing consultant has been specially-trained in event marketing direct mail copywriting best practices – so you can be assured your copy will grab your prospect’s attention and motivate their response.
A critical part of executing a successful seminar marketing campaign is our SeminarRSVP service. This proprietary seminar reservation portal gives you the ability to view and manage your event campaign reservations, leads and appointments in real-time, 24 hours/7 days a week. Mobile responsive, our seminar reservation tracking platform has no equal in the industry and includes many unique features, including:
- Online Reservation landing pages
- Month or day at a glance – You can see all past and upcoming event dates
- Print and download your attendee roster and name tags
- Online, real-time RSVP reporting
- All lists of responders and reports are available in both .PDF and Excel spreadsheet format
- Real-time appointment setting
- Simple survey questions: All answers and comments are entered, collected, and available online for reviewing, printing, and downloading
- Ability to add notes to each RSVP responder’s record
- A dedicated toll-free number provided so that calls are answered in your name
- Reminder calls placed to all RSVP responders 3 days prior to each event date
Most importantly, there are no hidden charges, upfront deposits, charges-per-minute, or service fees. We don’t even charge you for the toll-free number.
Because we work with most of the top seminar producers in the financial services industry, we’ll share their insights, experience and best practice to help you:
- Maximize the attendance at your events
- Make a presentation that creates the “Know, Like and Trust” factor – critical to converting attendees to first appointments
- Overcome objections that may come up during your seminar
- Set more appointments using our proprietary seminar evaluation forms and SeminarRSVP appointment-setting tool
Please submit the form below to request your consultation for success.